Palé Hall - Disability Access Statement
- Palé Hall is a Victorian building built in 1872 situated approximately 5 miles from the town of Bala.
- The hotel set in 16 acres of gardens is approached by a gravel driveway and has a large car park in front of the main entrance.
- To enter the building there is 1 small wide step and 2 large narrow steps leading up to the main entrance door. A removable metal ramp has been made for wheelchair access. There are 2 doors to the entrance both are 76cm wide and will open to a width of 153cm.
- From the entrance hall through to the main hall are 2 more doors both of which are 102cm wide and open to a width of 204cm. Each door leading off the main hall into the lounges, dining room and downstairs toilets are 102cm in width.
- Access to the downstairs toilets are accessible by climbing 4 steps with the aid of a wooden hand rail. Each step is 16cm high.
- The doorway to the ladies cloakroom which is immediately in front of these steps is 85cm wide. The toilet doorways are 61cm wide. Not suitable for wheelchairs. A metal hand rail is in place in both toilets.
- Gents toilets are immediately to the right of the steps through 1 door 86cm wide and another at 80cm wide. Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- A lift is available for access to bedrooms. The door to the lift is 56cm wide. Assistance is available at all times.
- Several of the bedrooms have hand rails to assist getting in and out of the bath. Some rooms have walk in showers with a seat. The doors to the bedrooms are 79cm and 93cm wide.