We invite you to become a member of our exclusive Palé Hall Restaurant Dining Club.
It’s entirely free to join and you’ll enjoy 10% off the food component of your restaurant bill throughout the year (terms & conditions apply). You’ll also be notified about our special offers and events before anyone else.
Regular events at the hotel and restaurant include special guest evenings (including Michael Caines), wine discovery evenings, concerts and art events. Club members may also receive advantageous rates for accommodation.
(The membership terms and conditions have changed; it is important you read the changes. These changes apply from 01.08.2017. If as a result of these changes you wish to cancel your membership please contact reception.)
1. You’ll enjoy 10% off the food element of your restaurant bill (beverages will be charged at list price) throughout the year (terms & conditions apply).
2. You will be notified first about our special offers and regular events. These may include special guest evenings, evening with Michael Caines, wine discovery evenings, concerts and art events. The 10% discount will not apply to special events unless specifically stated.
3. Club members may also receive advantageous rates for accommodation but normally the 10% discount will not apply to accommodation.
4. 10% discount does apply to our special Wednesday tour lunches but only to the individual member.
Terms & conditions of membership:
1. Membership is free and open to anyone aged 18 years and over.
2. 10% discount is available for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. Discount applies only to members paying a single bill in a single transaction. Discounts cannot be applied on split bills unless all parties are Club members. A maximum of six diners in a party will receive 10% discount even if there are multiple memberships present.
3. Membership discount is not available on special occasions including Valentine’s, Mother’s & Father’s days, Christmas & Boxing Day Lunch, New Year’s Eve – please check prior to booking.
4. Your membership number must be presented when booking or on the day of your visit in order to receive your discount. Discounts cannot be reclaimed retrospectively.
5. Palé Hall reserve the right to amend membership conditions, decline or cancel membership at any time. We reserve the right to refuse admission at any time.
6. Your personal data supplied for registration will be used solely to process your Palé Hall Dining Club membership. We will never sell, trade or distribute your personal information to any third parties.
7. Your Palé Hall Dining Club membership application gives your consent to receive marketing communications from Palé Hall Hotel & Restaurant. You have the right to unsubscribe from these at any time.
8. Palé Hall Dining Club membership is not transferable. Any misuse of the Club membership number may jeopardise your membership. Please do not give your number to anyone else as this could result in cancellation of your membership. NB: If someone else presents your dining club number we will not apply the 10% discount.
9. Monetary value vouchers may be used in conjunction with the 10% discount BUT experience vouchers are not. Buying vouchers will not be offered with the 10% discount.