Palé Hall is a family friendly hotel and we are pleased to welcome you and your family
We have established a few policies and guidelines to ensure all our younger guests are safe and catered for, and for the peace and comfort of all our guests.
- Under no circumstances do we allow children under the age of 12 to be left unattended in the bedrooms.
- Palé is an old building full of antiques and glass-fronted cabinets. For their safety we ask that you do not allow your children to run indoors; our wonderful grounds are the perfect place for you to accompany them while they run to their hearts’ content. Why not play a game of badminton or croquet with them.
- We have some adjoining bedrooms that are perfect for parents travelling with children or we can provide age-appropriate folding beds or cots in parent rooms.
- Cots are available for infants up to 2 years old at a charge of £25.00 per night.
- Additional Z-beds are available from 2 years and above at a charge of £60.00 per night inclusive of breakfast.
- All dining with children under the age of 12 will be in the Venetian family dining room or, before 7.30pm, in the bar. We regret we cannot accommodate children under the age of 12 in the Henry Robertson dining room except for afternoon tea. For larger family parties with younger children we would be delighted to provide a private dining area, subject to availability.
- Alternatively, we can provide a babysitting service, bookable in advance, at £10 per hour (minimum two hours).
- We have a full room service menu served between 12pm and 10pm.
- For larger family parties with younger children we would be delighted to provide a private dining area, subject to availability.
- High chairs are available on request.
- We have board games in our library and our smart mirror TVs have access to catch-up TV. Guests with a Netflix account can access it from our televisions.
- If you would like we can provide a DVD player by prior arrangement. Let our team know when making the booking and we can have this ready for your arrival.
- Our reception team are on hand with information on how to entertain your children in the local area.
- Take them to visit our Shetland ponies and donkey, their names are Bernie, Bertie, Crunchy & Jet, or how about visit our pond where we have 60 fish all named Alan.
- A pre-booked babysitting/child sitting service is available in the evening at £10 per hour (minimum two hours).
We look forward to meeting you and your family very soon.