Experience challenging shooting in a magnificent landscape
There are several providers who offer shoots in north Wales but we are fortunate to have as our near neighbour the renowned and revered Llechweddygarth shoot (Lott Estate Management), widely regarded as one of the UK’s best shoots by industry peers and a destination for discerning shooters.
Specialising in high bird game shooting of pheasant and partridge, and offering 250+ bird days on more than 5,000 sporting acres, Llechweddygarth is set in a dramatic wild landscape just 10 miles from Palé Hall.
Palé Hall is the perfect base for shooting in the area. We welcome individual shooters and offer discounted room rates for shooting parties. We also provide some special benefits specifically tailored for the needs of guests who are visiting to shoot.
- Dogs are welcome and we have a number of dog friendly rooms.
- A fully-insured secure gun room.
- The option for private dining either in our Library or the Venetian dining room, which is ideal for groups.
- Whilst we are a 5-star establishment we appreciate that shooters may prefer less formality after a long day’s shoot without the need to dress for dinner; our private dining option allows you to relax a little more.
- Our kitchen are happy to provide a menu personalised to your requirements.
- We can arrange transport to and from the shoot with prior arrangement (at additional cost).
- Our Sommelier will be on hand to guide you through our exceptional wine list and drinks menu.
The shooting season usually runs from the beginning of September through to late January.
For further information call the hotel on 01678 530 285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.